DiskDigger: Do you want to recover the photos of your Android device then we are happy to say that the DiskDigger is working on Android device! You can download this application from Google Play Store. This application doesn’t require any rooted device, It covers your photos and files on your device. This application is suited for any device that may be Android version 2.2 or high. Today we are going to provide you the best recovery application that is DiskDigger for your Android device so if you want to know more about this recovery application go through with this application.
DiskDigger is a tool that undeletes the files and recovers a lot of files from hard drive, memory cards, USB flash drives. If you accidentally delete some of your photos, documents, songs or you reformatted the memory card DiskDigger is here to help you. It doesn’t miss any of your information you can easily recover from this beautiful application. This application helped millions of users to recover their lost information. So download this beautiful application on your device and keep safe of your information. It has amazing features before you download to go through with this features at first.
Features of DiskDigger:
It can recover deleted files from your all types of media such as hard disk, USB flash drives, memory cards, CDs, DVDs, and floppy disks. It has 2 modes of operations which you can choose whenever you scan a disk. The 2 modes are “dig deep” and the other mode was “dig deeper”. Follow the amazing features of 2 modes of DiskDigger below:
Dig Deep Mode:
- You can undelete the files from FAT, NTFS, and exFAT.
- You can recover any type of files.
- By name and size, you can Filter recoverable the file.
- By name, size, and directory you can sort recoverable file.
Dig Deeper Mode:
- It can scan enter disk for the trace of specific file type.
- It supports some file types those are:
Photos and images:-
- JPG is that the picture stored in digital cameras and on the web. And the full form is Joint Photographic Experts Group.
- PNG full form is Portable Network Graphics.
- GIF full form is Graphics Interchange Format.
- BMP full form is Windows and OS/2 bitmap image.
- TIFF full form is Tagged Image File Format.
- ICO is Windows Icon.
- ANI is Windows animated cursor.
- CR2 is Canon raw image.
- SR2 is Sony raw image.
- NEF is Nikon raw image.
- DCR is Kodak raw image.
- PEF is Pentax raw image.
- RAF is Fujifilm raw image.
- RW2 is Panasonic or Lumix raw image.
- LFP is Lytro raw image.
- MPO is an image from 3D cameras.
- DNG is Adobe Digital Negative.
- SVG is Scalable Vector Graphics.
- HEIC/HEIF is High-Efficiency File Format image.
- PSD is Adobe Photoshop image.
- RAS is Sun raster image.
- PSP is Paint Shop Pro image.
- Thumbcache is Windows thumbnail cache.
- IFF is Amiga image and other media.
- ART is AOL Art image.
- WMF is Windows MetaFile.
- EMF is Enhanced MetaFile.
- WMZ, EMZ is Compressed MetaFile.
- DICOM is Medical imaging format.
- WEBP is WebP image.
- PCX is Zsoft PCX image.
- CDR is CorelDraw image.
- INDD is Adobe Captivate document.
- AI is Adobe Illustrator document.
- DOC is Microsoft Word document 20003 and below.
- DOCX is Microsoft Word document 2007 and above.
- XLSX is Microsoft Excel spreadsheet 2007 and above.
- XLS is Microsoft Excel spreadsheet 2003 and below.
- PPT is Microsoft PowerPoint presentation 2003 and below.
- PPTX is Microsoft PowerPoint presentation 2007 and above.
- VSD is Microsoft Visio document.
- PDF is Portable Document Format.
- XML is eXtensible Markup Lanuage.
- HTML is HyperText Markup Language.
- RTF is Rich Text Format.
- WPD is WordPerfect document.
- WPS is Microsoft Works documents.
- PUS is Microsoft Publisher document.
- XPS is XML Paper Specification.
- WRI is Old Window Write document.
- ODT, ODS, ODP, ODG is Open Document formats.
- DPP is Serif DrawPlus document.
- PPP is Serif PagePlus document.
Common Features of DiskDigger:
- It works in Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP on 32-bit and the 64-bit version of windows.
- It even works on Linux.
- It views recoverable files as a list or thumbnail.
- The thumbnail will preview of image files, album art from MP3 and WMA files and icon from an executable file.
- The selecting a recoverable file shows you a full preview of the file. For an image, it will show an image and for the document, it will show text file and for audio, it will show playback sound.
- The preview of JPG and TIFF files will show EXIF info.
- The preview MP3 file will show ID3 info.
- The preview of ZIP will show the list of files.
Advanced Features of DiskDigger:
- It is able to scan virtual disk file.
VHD file that is Microsoft Virtual Hard Disk.
VDI file that is VirtualBox disk image.
The direct binary disk.
- When the ability to dig deeper starts scanning from a specific location.
- When you preview the file then the program optionally shows the first 4K bytes.
Download DiskDigger Apk:
It is easy to download the DiskDigger from the Google Play Store. To download and install the application follow below :
- First, open the Google Play Store.
- Search for the app in search tab.
- Click on install button.
- It takes few minutes to install the application.
- After finishing the installing process then a shortcut icon is created on the home screen of your Android device.
- Tap on that icon to open the app. Start to recover the important information of your Android device.
Which is right for me Free or Pro?
- The Free version will recover photos and videos only.
- And the Pro version will recover all the other files.
Does it run on Linux and Mac?
Yes, it runs on Mac and Linux even.
What is the benefit of purchasing a license key?
By purchasing the license you will be free from the annoying message box. It is less expensive to buy the license key so buy the key and be away of the annoying messages box.
Hope you understand the DiskDigger app and we are sure that it will become the important app on your phone. If you like the application share with your friends and family members. In case you get ant queries while installing the app let us know in comment section.